Monday, June 11, 2018

NDC Oslo

This year is the 3rd time I have an honor to speak at NDC Conference. NDC Oslo is my favourite one, - great content, cool venue and fantastic mood :)

Speaking about Machine Learning on several occasions I have often recieved comments that there is a lot of theoretical knowledge all around about the concept but nothing really about real life expirience.
So,
For this year we (me and @KatyaGeek) have decided to talk about how running Machine Learning project is different from running a typical Software project.

https://ndcoslo.com/talk/not-a-magic-what-to-expect-from-machine-learning-projects/

Come along!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful article. Very interesting to read this article. I would like to thank you for the efforts you had made for writing this awesome article. This article resolved my all queries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Begin your 360DigiTMg Data Science online course right away to be prepared for the next time a career opportunity arises.data science course institute in nagpur

    ReplyDelete